TANK LEVEL Monitoring
Tank Level Monitoring is a range of sensors and solutions, suitable for different types of vessels and purposes. It may well be a part of the integrated automation system, SMART Chief® II IAS.
Sensors and solutions
SMART Automation offers a wide range of level measurement alternatives such as:
- Air purge system
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Radar sensors
- High and High/High level system
Air Purge tank sounding is used for level and draft measurement on board ships. The Air Purge system is based on well proven purging technology refined to reduce the air consumption to a minimum.
Features and benefits:
- Modular and compact design – can easily be extended.
- Sophisticated signal filtering technique.
- Low air consumption.
- Updating time kept to a minimum.
- Modular design makes the system well suited for retrofit installations.